Are you an Airstream owner? Do you own an Airstream blog and are looking for more followers? Are you someone who makes custom Airstream supplies and are wanting to promote your brand?
While we cannot accept all submissions, we will try and respond within two weeks to let you know if your story will be a good fit for Airstream Love.
What We’re Looking For:
- If you’ve never been published before, that’s ok. Remember, Airstream Love is about Real People. Real Airstreams. Real Love. If your story is a good fit, we can help polish it up to make it shine. (Har har.)
- Real stories about renovations, travel, living on an Airstream full-time, making money while on the road, traveling with kids, or just hanging out in your Airstream are all fair game. Did you find true love with your Airstream? Cool. We also love humor and lists.
- Send all submissions to email@example.com with SUBMISSION in the title.
- Include a 2-3 sentence bio along with your submission, along with any relevant links to your blog, Facebook page, etc.
- Please submit your text in the link of your e-mail.
- Posts should be between 300-1200 words.
- Please include 2-3 high-quality photos along with your submission. Please make sure you have the rights to the photos.
- At this time, we are unable to pay for submissions. We will do our best to promote your work through our site and our social media links.